Since 1986, Tanque Verde Schools Educational Enrichment Foundation (TVF) has been an active support arm for the educational mission of the Tanque Verde School District. As a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation we rely on your support and commitment to raise funds which provide additional support to the students and faculty of the district for educational materials that are not covered by the regular district budget.
In the past several years, these are some of the things we have been able to provide:
audio equipment to support the Musical Theater and Technical Theater programs
- technology investment for kinder, 4th, and 5th grade at TVES
- 1st/6th grade “STEM buddies” robotics curriculum at ACES
- neuroscience research equipment for TVHS biology
- science curriculum at ACES to partner with PolarTREC field expedition
- softball gloves for EGJH physical education
- violins to introduce a 4th grade orchestra program at ACES
- digital cameras and a collaborative video production application for ACES 6th graders to teach language arts and storytelling skills through short videos they create and edit.
- weight training equipment for EGJH
- rocketry curriculum for 7th graders at EGJH
- STEAM Academy professional development open to all TVUSD staff
- enrichment games for the TVHS library
- third grade math curriculum support at ACES
- Vernier LabQuest equipment for TVHS science classes
- kiln for TVES art
These funding requests have only been made available to the students, faculty and staff of TVUSD through your kind donations. We annually host the Nerdy Derby and the Taste of Tanque Verde. These events have been growing in popularity and are only successful with your help.