Friday, October 23 – 7 PM (Zoom)
(Click the link to any of the organizations above to make a direct donation)
How does it work?
- Teams can be up to SIX devices (unlimited number of players per device).
- Five rounds of trivia: three general, one audio round, and one video round. The questions will be asked in the big Zoom conference, and teams will be broken out into Zoom Rooms between rounds to decide on your team’s answers.
- Answers will be submitted on a Google Form which will be posted to everyone in the Chat. One member of the team will fill out the form on behalf of your team. Questions and media will be posted in the Form for your team to review while you are figuring out your answers.
- Every entrant will be eligible to win door prizes drawn throughout the night and after the event!
- Sign up and tell us what organization you are playing for. All proceeds will fund needs on and off campus for our students and faculty to keep kids learning.
- Identify a captain and pick a team name. You can sign up individually and identify your captain, OR you can sign up (purchase up to 6 device entries) on behalf of a team you recruit and distribute the Zoom link to your teammates, which will be sent to you in a confirmation email on the 23rd.
- Signups will close at NOON on October 23 so we can distribute log in information and plan the Rooms.
- When you log in, click your name in the upper right corner of your video box and change your personal name to your (clever and amusing) team name. We will use team names to identify and assign Zoom Rooms.
- Feel free to dress for the occasion! Also, please consider patronizing one of our Restaurant Partners for take-out for the evening:
- BZ’s Pizza
- Canyon’s Crown
- Casa del Rio
- Dairy Queen
- Eclectic Cafe
- Rincon Mountain Grill
- Risky Business